Lower Dolpo Trekking ~ 16Days
The Lower Dolpo trek 2020 is a jump to the different world of semi-desert region mixed with lush forest, timber-woods, traditional farming lands and traditional tribe of Tibetan-Buddhist community. The Dolpo region lies on the region of Tibetan plateau which is the highest elevation where general vegetation can’t survive. This region lies near Himalayas and the wide angle views of Himalayas are the regular thing to see here. The dolpo region is the remains of ancient Tibetan culture of Bonpo sect which is an older religion than Buddhism. There are traditional villages in lower dolpo region which is inhabited by community of ancient Tibetan migrants who still practice the ancient Bon-Po religion in their traditional ways. The lower dolpo is the region of adventure trekking on the semi-desert region over the rugged Himalayan valleys in the western Nepal.
The lower dolpo region is dominated by Dhaulagiri massif and the trekking trail traverses through traditional villages, high passes, antique Buddhist sanctuaries, beautiful lakes, Himalayan flora and fauna etc. The Lower Dolpo trek begins with an air-flight to Nepalgunj and after landing the tourists travel towards the traditional Jhuapl village. The lower dolpo region trekking trail starts from jhupal village passing through the traditional Dunai village and following the ancient Trans-Himalaya Salt Exchange route. The trekking trail is a joyful experience due to passing by yak caravans, animals and porters passing through the traditional villages and farming lands. The highlighted places of lower dolpo are traditional Tarakot village of Bon-Po Tibetan-Buddhist settlements along with Tarap valley, Shey Phoksundo Lake, Chholing Monastery and Shey Gompa. The tourists after roaming all over the lower dolpo return to Jupal village to take vehicle to return Nepalgunj airport.
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu (1350m).
Day 02: Lower Dolpo Restricted area trekking permit preparation and briefing of Trek.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Nepalganj
Day 04: Nepalgunj – Jhupal
Day 05: Dunai – Tarakot
Day 06: Tarakot – Laina Udar
Day 07: Laina Udar – Sim Udar
Day 08: Sim Udar – Dhotrap
Day 09: Rest day
Day 10: Dhotrap – Numala Base Camp
Day 11: Numala Base Camp – Danayghar
Day 12: Danayghar – Yak Kharka
Day 13: Yak Kharka – Shey-Phoksundo
Day 14: Rest day
Day 15: Shey-Phoksundo – Rechi
Day 16: Rechi – Kagani
Day 17: Kagani – Jhupal
Day 18: Jhupal – Nepalgunj- Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure to International airport to fly your home country.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Dolpa trekking map.
- all flight Ticket and ground transport
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
Lower Dolpo Trek 2020″
Jeans or slacks
Towel and toilet kit
Gloves or mittens
Sleeping bag, warm to 20 degrees F, either down or fibrefill (or you can rent one in Kathmandu)
Parka, down or fibre fill; a ski jacket is ok
Sweater, wool shirt or acrylic pile jacket
Duffel bag, canvas or nylon, without a frame (for porters to carry)
Daypack or rucksack, waterproof, for you to carry
Water bottle 1 liter or 1 quart; be sure that it does not leak
” Lower Dolpo Trek Trekking /Hiking Health Insurance Recommended by Nepal Guide Info )
We INSIST that an appropriate insurance policy is taken out which covers travel in isolated and mountainous areas, and which also includes helicopter rescue.
We recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or insurance specialist.
We recommend that all clients consult their doctor to discuss the health issues associated with their trek. We also recommend that clients bring their own personal first aid kit to supplement the comprehensive first aid kit carried by the Trek Leader
Please ensure that you allow at least 1 month to complete a course of vaccinations. Whilst your personal doctor will be the final authority,
We recommend the following
Immunoglobulin (for Hepatitis A)
0 Reviews on Lower Dolpo Trekking ~ 16Days View All