Ganesh Himal Trek
Ganesh Himal Trek
Picturesque moderate short trekking in Nepal
Explore the diverse cultural and topography
Medically trained trek guide with supporting trek crew
Full board meals on a trek with tea and coffee
Hotel, transportation, and permits all looked after
Required trek gears
Ganesh Himal Trek is a travel to central-east region of Nepal to the region of unspoiled civilization dominated by Himalayan range named after Lord Ganesha. The Ganesh Himalayan range is formed by peaks of Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III and Ganesh IV leading into a Himalayan chain across the skyline. The Ganesh himalayan range is bounded by valley of Budhi-Gandaki in the west and Bhote-Koshi river in the east. The Ganesh himal region has some fascinating wonders of nature like twin waterfalls named as Ganga Jamuna, twin lakes named as kalo and seto, Ganesh kunda, natural hot spring etc. The Ganesh Himal region is inhabited by Tamangs, Gurungs, Ghale in the higher elevation in the north along with Chhetri, Brahmin, Newar and others at lower elevations in the south.
The Ganesh Himal Trek begins with a vehicle ride from Kathmandu to Betrawati passing through rhododendron forests, beautiful hills, and traditional farming lands. The travelers takes the route of Trishuli Bazar to reach Betrawati. The travelers visit traditional places like Singala pass, Jaisal kunda, Pangsang Bhanjyang and Jyamrung. The travelers pass through traditional villages of Balche, Kharka, Ratchet, Singla Bhanjyang and Phedi. The tourists get boarded at Pansang Bhanjyang for sightseeing, exploring the lakes and beautiful Ganesh Himal Range. There is an amazing twin lakes at Ganesh Himal Base Camp called Kalo kunda and seto kunda where Kalo Kunda is covered with black stone and seto kunda is covered with white stone. In the end of the trip the tourists trek back to Gorkha and take a vehicle to Kathmandu city.
Best Time for Ganesh Himal Trek
The best time to take the Ganesh Himal trek is the autumn season and spring season. The monsoon would have cleared by then, and views of the Himalayas would be splendid. The months of September-November are the peak time for trekking in the Ganesh Himal with clear skies and cool temperatures.
The spring months of March-May when the hills blossom with flora are also suitable for trekking the Ganesh Himal trail. The weather is warmer at low altitudes and cooler at high altitudes.
Ganesh Himal Trek is Difficulty Camping trek
The Ganesh Himal trek and Walking in the central region of Nepal is located near the capital city of Kathmandu. We walk through the hills with the maximum altitude of 3842m in Pangsang la pass. We walk through the forests and water streams. The trek has a lot of ups and downs, but the path is not that difficult. The difficulty level can be said to be moderate. However, you need to be physically fit to complete this Ganesh himal trek , Must we can Camping or tea house trek It can’t possible Indivisible trek with our guide and Porter
Ganesh Himal Trekking day by day details 2022 Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive international airport in Kathmandu and free transport to selected hotel at Thamel, The hotel is centrally located in the Thamel area of Kathmandu which is renowned for its many restaurants, shops, bars, and nightclubs etc which cater for the tourists.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley full day sightseeing with professional tour guide.
Day 03: Kathamdnu to Dhading Bazaar drive by Local bus 4 hours trek to Todke 1109 mt. over night at simple lodge,
Day 04: Trek to Darkha Village 1200 mtr. 5 /6 hours walking and stay over night at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Jharlang Village 1300 mtr. 5 /6 hours walking then stay over night at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Borang Village 1500 mtr. 5 hours walking then stay over night at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to chalish Village 1600 mtr. 3 /4 hours walking then stay over night at home stay.
Day 08: Rest day at same place and explore on hot spring.
Day 09: Trek to Tipling 2100 mtr. 3 /4 hours walking and stay overnight at homestay.
Day 10: Trek to Pangsang pass 3850 mt. from Pangsang you could see enumerable mountain peak Langtang / Ganjala / lang sisha / Ganesh Himal / paldor peak / lasang karbu Manasulu / and all Annapurna range, 7 / 8 hours walking then stay over night at Lodge in somdhang 3320 mtr.
Day 11: Trek to Gatlang 5 /6 hours walking then stay over night at lodge.
Day 12: Trek to syabru bensi 5 /6 hours walking then stay overnight at lodge.
Day 13: Drive back to Kahtmandu( 9 hours driving) by local bus.
Day 14: Departure Day from Nepal to your home country. Nepal Guide Info Team ( Nepal planet Treks ) will provide you free transport to international trivuwan airports.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the Ganesh Himal trek
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Ganesh himal trekking map.
- all transport during a trekking
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide from Nepal Guide Info Team and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipment, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
Ganesh Himal Trekking Gear List on the blow 2022
Jeans or slacks
Towel and toilet kit
Gloves or mittens
Sleeping bag, warm to 20 degrees F, either down or fiberfill (or you can rent one in Kathmandu)
Parka, down or fibre fill; a ski jacket is ok
Sweater, wool shirt or acrylic pile jacket
Duffel bag, canvas or nylon, without a frame (for porters to carry)
Day pack or rucksack, waterproof, for you to carry
Water bottle 1 liter or 1 quart; be sure that it does not leak
Note: If you need more information about trekking gear for Ganesh Himal trek Please email us :email@example.com
Please email me I will give you more details about Insurance and First kids
0 Reviews on Ganesh Himal Trek View All