Arun Valley Trek 2020
The Arun Valley Trek is an off beaten trekking trail resided between Everest region and Makalu-Barun National Park. The Arun Valley is the world’s deepest valley that lies between Mt. Everest and Mt. Makalu that is unspoiled and untouched by urbanization. The Arun Valley is still a pure wild nature with lush forests, clean glacier river, untamed flora and fauna, traditional mountain civilization, and home of beautiful nature bound by wonderful Himalayas. The Arun Valley Trek is a camping trek due remoteness and lack of tea houses so it is less crowded by tourists. The tourists has to travel with guide, porter, cook, food supplies and camping equipment during this trekking adventure. The best season to travel in Arun valley is February-May and August-December. The Arun Valley lies between the protected region of Sagarmatha and Makalu-Barun National park due to which the unspoiled nature is found in Arun Valley. The Arun Valley have 650 species of birds, 800 species of butterflies, snow leopard, wild panda, rare orchids, musk deer, and other wild animals. The traditional Sherpa village in their customary lifestyle and culture is another attraction of Arun Valley Trek.
The Arun Valley have the close by views of Himalayas like Everest, Makalu, Baruntse, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku and others. The other highlights of this trekking are Barun La Pass having the close views of Mt. Makalu, the Salpa Bhanjyang and Salpa Pokhari which are holy places for locales and other religions. The Arun Valley Trek begins from Tumlingtar village of Sankhuwasava district and finishes at Lukla Village of Solukhumbu District. The trekking nature is full boarded camping trekking as there are no tea houses, hotels, and lodges in trekking trail.
Day 01 : pick up from the Int’L Airport, transfer to Hotel & well come diner.
Day 02 : Sightseeing in kathmandu Valley.
Day 03 : Kathmandu flight to Tumlingtar.
Day 04 : Tumlingtar to Katike ghat.
Day 05 : Kataki to Ghothe Bazaar.
Day 06 : Gothe Bazaar to Salpa phedi.
Day 07 : Salpa phedi to Ghorase.
Day 08 : Gorase to Guidel.
Day 09 : Guidel to Khiraule.
Day 10 : Khiraule to Cholam.
Day 11 : Cholam to khola kharka.
Day 12 : Khola kharka to Mosom khrka.
Day 13 : Mosom kharka to Thangna.
Day 14 : Thankna to Khare Base Camp.
Day 15 : Rest for acclimatization.
Day 16 : Mera High Camp.
Day 17 : Mera summit back to Khare.
Day 18 : Khare to Kothe.
Day 19 : Kothe to Chatrabu.
Day 20 : Chatrabu to Lukla.
Day 21 : Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
Day 22 : Free day in kathmandu.
Day 23 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Arun Valley trekking map.
- Both ways domestic flight from Kathmandu – Tumlingtar / Lukla to Kathmandu with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but i
Arun Valley Trek – Spring and Autumn 2018 Gear List on the blow:
Jeans or slacks
Towel and toilet kit
Gloves or mittens
Sleeping bag, warm to 20 degrees F, either down or fibrefill (or you can rent one in Kathmandu)
Parka, down or fibre fill; a ski jacket is ok
Sweater, wool shirt or acrylic pile jacket
Duffel bag, canvas or nylon, without a frame (for porters to carry)
Daypack or rucksack, waterproof, for you to carry
Water bottle 1 liter or 1 quart; be sure that it does not leak
0 Reviews on Arun Valley Trek 2020 View All