Annapurna Cultural Trek 2022
The Annapurna cultural trek is a travel adventure to a traditional village residing inside the Annapurna National Park known as Ghandruk which is located just above the famous Poonhill Station. The Ghandruk is a traditional Gurung village inhabited by Gurung community living in their traditional lifestyle, beautiful housing arrangements, and traditional religious practices. The Ghandruk is a home of gurung community who are the mainstays of Nepali army, British army and Indian army. The Gurungs are awarded as the mainstays in the army because of their bravery and honesty in their service. The other villages that we travel are Pothana village and Dhampus village. The Ghandruk is a traditional village with their amusing Tibetan-Buddhism cultural and religious practices. Another attractive thing of Ghandruk village is the traditional houses scattered close to each other in a design pattern. The tourists after enjoying their time at Ghandruk start trekking towards Pothana which is a five hours walk and they come to a village which is resided in beautiful landscape of fresh grooming environment encompassed by green mountain sceneries and white Himalaya range. The tourists stay in Pothana to enjoy sightseeing of beautiful nature along with sun rise/set views from the high hill. The next stop village is Dhampus Village which also same as Pothana. The tourists after overnight stay as Dhampus Village enjoy a delightful morning views in the village having food and drink.
The Annapurna cultural trek starts from Nayapul of Pokhara where tourists follow the traditional trekking trail of Annapurna Base Camp and stop at village of Ghandruk. The tourists after enjoying their stay at Ghandruk also visit other villages like Pothana village and Dhampus village. The tourists then return to Pokhara City from Phedi Bazar.
Necessary Trekking Gears:
Duffel or Rucksack bag (Provided)
Down Sleeping bag (Provided)
Down Jacket (Provided)
Waterproof & Windproof jacket
Rain coat or Umbrella
Jumper or Fleece jacket
Pair of T-shirts
Trekking Boots (water proof is better)
Sandal, Toilet paper
Cotton thick socks (2 pair), Woolen socks to wear with boots
Sun-hat & fleece hat
Sun block for lips
Goggles or Sunglasses
Thermal long underwear sets
Wind breaker pants
Flash light or Head light, Batteries
Swiss army Knife
Personal Dry Towel
Personal toiletries and medication which should be labeled
Snow leg Gaiters
Annapurna Cultural Trek Itinerary day by days Details
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- 2 Night hotel in Pokhara
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Annapurna trekking map.
- Kathmandu- Pokhara- Kathmandu By Tourist Bus and all Transport during a trip
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc ( Nepal Guide info team logo ).
- All necessary Government paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
Annapurna base Camp Trekking Gear list on the blow 2017 & 2018
Jeans or slacks
Towel and toilet kit
Gloves or mittens
Sleeping bag, warm to 20 degrees F, either down or fibrefill (or you can rent one in Kathmandu)
Parka, down or fibre fill; a ski jacket is ok
Sweater, wool shirt or acrylic pile jacket
Duffel bag, canvas or nylon, without a frame (for porters to carry)
Daypack or rucksack, waterproof, for you to carry
Water bottle 1 liter or 1 quart; be sure that it does not leak
We INSIST that an appropriate insurance policy is taken out which covers travel in isolated and mountainous areas, and which also includes helicopter rescue.
We recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or insurance specialist.
We recommend that all clients consult their doctor to discuss the health issues associated with their trek. We also recommend that clients bring their own personal first aid kit to supplement the comprehensive first aid kit carried by the Trek Leader
Please ensure that you allow at least 1 month to complete a course of vaccinations. Whilst your personal doctor will be the final authority,
We recommend the following
Immunoglobulin (for Hepatitis A)
Annapurna Region 2018 Best selling
0 Reviews on Annapurna Cultural Trek 2022 View All