Nepal Travel advice
Kathmandu -Nagarkot – Dhulikhel – Namobuddha Hiking Tour – 3 Days Hiking
Nepal Guide Info Team has some newly discovered hiking route around Kathmandu Valley It is very closed from Kathmandu Who have short in Nepal and love natural beauty and love Hiking We are recommend this beautiful trek closed to around a Kathmandu . We take you through unusual route to gives you some new taste of being in Nepal and Himalayas. Naturally beauty and ethnic diversity are the major attractions of Himalayas of Nepal. During a trek you can see all Langtang himal, Everest range and Ganesh himal and Manaslu range
Day 01: Arrived in Tribhuvan International airport Pick up u then We drive 45 minutes to the Hiking starting point Shankhu. Shankhu is very historical Newari town (Others option Changu Narayan temple 3 hr walk to Nagarkot ) . It used to be the gate way of Nepal Tibet trade. Hike gently from the bottom of Village of Nangle Bhare. Terraced rice paddy, village, School along the way and at the end we walk through the Forest and reached Nagarkot, for sunrise views, or you can see from your Hotel.
Day 02: Early Morning get up for sunrise View depend on the time spring autumn and monsoon, We can go out for sunrise views or you can enjoy the views and breakfast in same time. After breakfast we start hiking till the top of Nagarkot where there is view tower, and hike down through Bageshwori forest to Dulal-Gaun, Lamichhane-Gaun and to Nala. Then we can drive to Dhulikhel.
Day 03: Nepal Guide info Team organized best breakfast then After breakfast we start hike to Namobuddha, Via Kalika temple, which is very much famous Kali temple special worshiping during Dashain festival, and Kalika Temple area is the best viewpoints to see long Himalayan rang. And continuously walk to Kavre bhanjyang. Now the gradually up to the Namobuddha hills, Namobuddha is very famous for all Buddhist pilgrims where the massive Monastery and Namo Buddha temple and story about, Hungry tiger just after post deliver cubs and Buddha feed his fleece to hungry tiger. After visiting Monastery, we can have lunch in Namobuddha, and trek down to Panauti and drive back to Kathmandu.
Trekking and Trip Cost: 15,900Rs Indian Currency
Trekking cost for forerunner:179$ Cost Per Person )
COST INCLUDES DURING THE TRIP:
• All airport/hotel transfers
• All accommodation and meals during the trek
• Pickup and drop to start your trek and from ending point to your Hotel In Kathmandu or destination
• An experienced English-speaking trek guide including Guide salary, insurance, equipment, all vat and tax , food and lodging during trek
• All necessary paper work and permits (National park permit)
• A comprehensive medical kit
• All government and local taxes
COST EXCLUDE DURING THE TRIP:
• Meals not specific in the ‘Meal Inclusions’ in the itinerary’
• Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. (a multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, multiple-entry tourist visas for 90 days can be obtained by paying US $ 100. Please bring 2 copies of passport-size photos.)
• Alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks and water, soft drinks etc.
• Personal trekking equipment
• Tips for Guide(Tipping is respected but it is not obligatory)