Nepal Travel advice
14 Everest Base Camp / Yoga Trekking Holiday in Nepal
Nepal Guide Info team is excited to offer their Everest Base Camp Yoga Trek to new and experienced yogis or with mountain yoga guide. You will be taken to the most beautiful, serene, and inspiring place in the world to deepen your yoga practice. This 14-day adventure includes sightseeing, volunteering, yoga asana, philosophy, pranayama (breath work), and meditation, trekking guides and porters who will safely lead you through Nepal’s gorgeous, terrain to Mount Everest Base Camp!
Namche Bazaar – mostly used for altitude acclimatization, this is also a getaway to most of the treks to base camp and other mountain expeditions in this area. The town has a number of lodgings, internet cafes, as well as supply and gift shops catering to the needs of visitors before proceeding deeper into this remote region of the Sherpa people.
The Tengboche Monastery – Surrounded by immense mountains, this important Buddhist spiritual site for the Sherpa people allows you the chance to observe the life of the Buddhist monks.
For decades, travelers from far and wide have been drawn to Nepal for the snow-capped mountains and legends of mountaineers climbing the roof of the world. Visitors year after year come for the mountains, and return for the people. Nepal has a significant mark of unique blend of astounding nature and beautiful people with a rich culture. Nepali people are recognized with their friendly and warm hospitality.
From the ancient monuments of temples, pagodas and the sculpture and architecture of the old carvings are the excellent way to know that this country has a rich knowledge and passion of magnificent visualization toward art and architecture. Nepal’s National Parks are homes to rare wildlife and thousands of plant varieties.
As the birthplace of Lord Buddha and with Himalayan peaks home to gods and goddesses, Nepal is an incredibly spiritual place for both Buddhists and Hindus. To mention it all in one paragraph is impossible, as Nepal has numerous spiritual sites and natural beauty to dazzle the eyes and open your soul. One should come and marvel in the continuous sources of inspiration and take home memories and photos that will last a lifetime.
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly to Lukla and Trek to Phakding
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3440m/11,283ft)/ 5-6 hours walk
Day 05: Namche to Tengboche (3,867m/12684ft)/ 5 hours walk
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,358m/14,295 ft)/ 5-6 hours walk
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche(4,928m/16164 ft)/ 5 hours walk
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorak Shep-Everest Base Camp-Gorak Shep (5,320m/17,450ft EBC )/ (5,160m/16,929ft Gorekshep )/ 7-8 hours walk
Day 10: Gorekshep to Kala Pattar – Pheriche (5550m/18,204ft Kalapatthar)/ (4,358m/14,295 ft. Pheriche)/ 7-8 hours
Day 11: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11,283ft)/ 7-8 hours
Day 12: Namche Bazzar to Lukla (2,652m/8,700ft)/ 7-8 hours
Day 13: Lukla to Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft)/ 35 minutes scenic flight
• 3 meals daily during trekking
• 13 nights accommodation
• Domestic airfare as per itinerary
• Equipment clothing for porter and staffs
• Government registered English speaking local expert guide, porters
• Guided tour in city with expert tour guide
• International yoga teacher / yogi or yoga guide
• Mattress for each member
• Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
• Sagarmatha National park fees
• Trekking map for each member
• Welcome and farewell dinner in city
• Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc
• International airfare and airport taxes, excess baggage charges, hot shower, battery charge (during the trek), telephone and etc
• Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, and mineral water
• Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu
• Personal gears and clothing (available on hire)
• Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency
• Service other then mentioned in itinerary
• Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation / road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking
Please book your flight to arrive at Tribhuvan International Airport (KTM). Transfer from and to the airport is included. Nepal guide Info team Representative will pick you up from the airport.
• A reservation requires a deposit of 15% of the total price.
• The deposit is fully refundable if the booking is cancelled up to 14 days before the arrival date.
• The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Food and Accommodation during Everest Yoga Trek
It is 14-day Yoga trek to EBC. You will be residing on teahouses and small lodges during a trek. At Namche 344om, there are lodges equipped with modern-day amenities but in other rural parts, you won’t find it like that kind of hotel. The hot water bath is a privilege in the desolate parts and can be a bit costly around 500/ 600 Nepali rupees. You will dine on dal bhat,othere vegetable food after namche Bazzar. Fancy foods are rare in the high Himalayas so it is better that you carry some.