Beautiful Village Phulkharka Dhading
The Phulkharka Village Earthquake Trek 2016 Support is a social work-cultural exchange trekking trip to one of the earthquake affected village of Nepal called Phulkharka Village. The Pulkharka village giving the meaning land of flowers lies in the northern part of Dhading district of Nepal. The Phulkharka village is inhabitant by two ethnic races Hindu and Buddhist and some small tribes following Shamanism too. The Phulkharka village lies at the elevation of 3500 meters at the foothills of Ganesh Himal and Mount Manaslu. The Phulkharka village is occupied by various castes and races like Newar, Brahmin, Chhetri, Gurung, Tamang, Magar, Damai, Kami etc. The highlighted places of Phulkharka Village are Ganga Jamuna waterfalls located at place called Dhandakharka, the trekking trail traversing through remote “Tamang villages” that is dominated by fascinating views of Mount Manaslu and Ganesh Himal etc.
The Phulkharka Village Earthquake Trek 2016 Support has been introduced to support the national cause of Nepal known as “Nepal Earthquake-A change to rebuild”. The Phulkharka village is chosen to promote as tourism destination to help rebuild the village. This village is hard hit by recent earthquake of Nepal destroying 95% of houses and 27 dead people. In year 2011 population survey there were 920 households in the village. The general description of this trip is the travelers land on Tarabesi village of Dhading district and trek to khare village. The following trek to Phulkharka village and get boarded in a homestay lodge in one of the rebuild houses. The travelers stay for one or two days for sightseeing. The returning trip is passing through Chemchok village, a traditional Tamang and Gurung village and the next day the tourists land on Tara Besi village and take a vehicle return to Kathmandu city.
Day 01: Drive to Taribesi & walk to ‘Khare’
Day 02: Trek to Phulkharka & stay with a local family home
Day 03: Rest & short walk around Ganga Jamuna waterfall (250m)
Day 04: Trek to Chimchok, a Gurung/ Tamang village with a spectacular view of Ganesh Himal
Day 05: Trek down to Taribesi
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- Two nights standard accommodation in 2/3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Everest trekking map.
- Both ways domestic flight from Kathmandu/ Lukla/ Kathmandu with airport tax.
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals your self Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
Jeans or slacks
Towel and toilet kit
Gloves or mittens
Sleeping bag, warm to 20 degrees F, either down or fibrefill (or you can rent one in Kathmandu)
Parka, down or fibre fill; a ski jacket is ok
Sweater, wool shirt or acrylic pile jacket
Duffel bag, canvas or nylon, without a frame (for porters to carry)
Daypack or rucksack, waterproof, for you to carry
Water bottle 1 liter or 1 quart; be sure that it does not leak
0 Reviews on Beautiful Village Phulkharka Dhading View All