4 Days Paro Tour , Package , Guide & Itinerary
It is the winter capital of Bhutan and 52 km far away from Thimpu. With patchwork fields, willow glades, murmuring trout filled streams and scattered hamlets, Paro is one of the most attractive valleys of Bhutan. Bursting with colour and tradition, this tiny town is overlooked by a dramatic Dzong, while hamlets and isolated farms dot the countryside.
Cost Included ( Nepal Guide Info Team 2017 & 2018 )
- Airport Pick and Departure transfer
- A minimum of 3 star accommodation (4 & 5 star may require an additional cost)
- All meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- A licensed Bhutanese tour guide during Bhutan tour
- All internal transport by private car, van or bus excluding internal flights
- All entrance fees and sightseeing.
- Bhutan Government royalties and taxes.
- When trekking tented campsites replace hotels.
- When trekking additional support crew and ponies are included.
Cost Not Included
- Luxury hotel upgrades available at additional cost.
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of personal nature
- Drinks like beer, whisky, coke, fanta and Mineral water
- Telephone and internet
- Tips for guide and driver.
0 Reviews on 4 Days Paro Tour , Package , Guide & Itinerary View All