Langtang Gosaikunda pass and Helambu Trek (Cost,Package price, guide & itinerary details )
Langtang and HelambuTrek (15 Days)
- Amazing views of the Langtang ranges and several high peaks
- Visiting the KyanjinGompa
- Crossing the Gosaikunda Pass
- Exploring different rural villages
- Visiting the Holy Gosaikunda Lake
- Experiencing the Sherpa Culture
- The clean Helambu Region
Lantang and Helumbu trek is one of the most adventurous and cultural treks which offers you stunning landscapes and culture of the region. Helambu trek is one of the shortest treks for trekkers and it lies in the Langtang region, a conservative area. Here you can experience the Hyolmo culture of the high mountain people. During this trek, you will explore green rhododendron, bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls and some of the snow-capped Himalayan scenery. You will also get an opportunity to experience small peak climb, and explore rural villages along with visit awful glaciers which are situated at the low altitude. Langtang National Park is one of the most popular tourist attraction over here, which take you to discover some wildlife and birds species.
Langtang and Helambu are the most reachable trekking region in Nepal where you can experience some of the most stunning scenery in the untouched Sherpa Village.The Helambu trek start from Sundarijal after an hour drive from Kathmandu, allow you to enter Shivapuri National Park, where you will discover wildlife and beautiful forest with verities of the trees and Chisopani, Kutumsang, Thadepati,and Sermathang. Apart from this, you will view mountain forests with great Himalaya’s along with beautiful rice terraces and a number of splendid Buddhist monasteries.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car or van. It is depend of the group.
- 2 nights accommodation in 3 star category hotel in Kathmandu located tourist center, or up to you.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the in trekking.
- Local fresh fruits like orange, apple, banana and grape etc.
- All accommodations during the trek.
- Langtang gosaikunda map
- All ground transport during a Trekking .
- An experienced Government licensed holder guide and porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Food, drinks, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, transportation, local tax for Guide and porter
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)NepalPlanettres logo .
- If you need we will provide you sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag nepal planet treks logo and, if necessary etc.
- All necessary Government paper works and national park entry permits and TIMS Card etc.
- Travel & Rescue arrangement.
- All government taxes and Vat.
- Meals yourself Kathmandu (L+D).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa ( You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Nepal’s Airport in Kathmandu).
- All kind drinks (Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected, but it is not mandatory)
- If do any tour and sightseeing and other activities etc.
Trekking Gear Langtang Gosaikunda Trek 2018/20
Trekking /Hiking Health Insurance Recommended by Nepal Guide Info 2018/20
We NPTE that an appropriate insurance policy is taken out which covers travel in isolated and mountainous areas, and which also includes helicopter rescue.
We recommend that you consult a reputable travel agent or insurance specialist.
We recommend that all clients consult their doctor to discuss the health issues associated with their trek. We also recommend that clients bring their own personal first aid kit to supplement the comprehensive first aid kit carried by the Trek Leader
Please ensure that you allow at least 1 month to complete a course of vaccinations. Whilst your personal doctor will be the final authority,
We recommend the following
Immunoglobulin (for Hepatitis A)
0 Reviews on Langtang Gosaikunda pass and Helambu Trek (Cost,Package price, guide & itinerary details ) View All