Fly above the roof of the world on a 3.5-hour helicopter flight across Mount Everest and get privileged views of areas such as the Khumbu homeland of Nepal’s Himalayan tribes. Admire the majestic peaks of Ama Dablam, Pumori, Cho Oyu, and more.
What you’ll do during the Heli tour in Everest
• Enjoy a real views of the Himalayas on an exclusive helicopter flight
• Trek to Everest Base Camp or Hike to EBC
• Learn about the traditional cultures of the Himalayan tribes
• See the highest hotel in the world
• Explore the Sherpa Cultures
What to Expect during Mt. Everest Heli tour
Get up-close-and-personal with the traditional cultures of the Himalayan people on a full-day tour Nepal guide info team that includes a privileged helicopter flight above Mount Everest and a trek to the Everest base camp.
You will be transferred to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu Airport for the start of your flight over the world’s highest mountain range. Fly within 200 meters of Mt. Everest and many other mountains.
Make a brief landing at Lukla to refuel before heading to the airstrip in Syangboche (12,340 feet). Before touching down in Syangboche, swoop around the Khumbu region for aerial views of the magnificent Himalayan peaks.
After landing in Syangboche, explore the majestic Solukhumbu region. Trek to the base camp of Kala Pather, enjoying 360-degree panoramic views of the world’s tallest mountains from ground level.
• Airport transfer by private vehicle from and to hotels in Kathmandu
• Breakfast at Everest View Hotel
• 3.5 – 4 hours helicopter flight
• All taxes and service charges
What’s Not Included
• Any service not mentioned in “what’s included”
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund