Nepal Travel advice
Everest base camp trek cost Indian rupees /Indian hikers
Nepal Guide info team Organized trip to Indian hiker too with best and cheap price Best service during Treks So Everest Base Camp Trek gives you an opportunity to visit unique high-altitude destinations that only a handful of the world’s population ever gets to experience in life . Following the footsteps of Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay, trek along the foothills of Himalayan Mountains including the world’s highest, Mount Everest 8848 m. An route, experience Sherpa hospitality and culture, Buddhist spiritualism and amazing mountain scenery. Stand beneath the massive mountain shadows and feel humbled during a trek
The trek begins from Lukla 2880m, a Sherpa settlement known as the ‘Gateway to Mt.Everest’. Following your experienced guide, trek through the valley of Dudh Koshi to Namche Bazar. Namche, a bustling trading hub filled with upscale mountain lodges, bakeries, shops and internet cafes, resembles an amphitheater carved on the sides of the mountains. Spend a day here acclimatizing before heading to Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorak Shep, and finally to Everest Base Camp. Challenging hikes to Kala Patthar and Nangkartshang Peak will test your endurance level but reward you with close up views of Mount Everest, Mount Pumori, Thamserku, Imja Tse/Island Peak and several others. However, the highlight of the trek is the visit to Everest Base Camp. Surrounded by tumbling glaciers and giant walls of snow and ice, the place is the first campsite for climbers trying to scale Mount Everest.
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (1,400 m)
Day 2: Fly to Lukla (2,804 m) & trek to Phakding
Day 3: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m)
Day 4: Namche Bazaar Acclimatization Day
Day 5: Trek to Tengboche (3,860 m)
Day 6: Trek to Dingboche (4,350 m)
Day 7: Acclimatization Hike to Nangkartshang Peak (5,083 m)
Day 8: Trek to Lobuche (4,910 m)
Day 9: Trek to EBC (5,365 m) & Gorak Shep descent
Day 10: Hike to Kala Patthar (5,555 m), descend to Pheriche
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m)
Day 12: Trek to Lukla (2,804 m)
Day 13: Morning Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Trekking Cost for Indian Citizen Holder only
:55000NR Indian Currency
• Airport pick up / drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
• Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round trip flight fare.
• Domestic airport departure tax.
• Guide flight both ktm-lukla-ktm
• All accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
• Meals of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during trek
• English speaking trekking guide and Sherpa a porter during trek
Guide and porter’s food accommodations salay insurance and trekking gear during a trek
• Sagarmatha National park entrance permit and fees.
• Local government tax Per person 2000NP .
• All government taxes, VAT and office service charge
• Any service in Kathmandu
• International airfare and travel insurance.
• Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
• Tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottled water, cola, beer etc.
• Tips for guide or porter
More Details Email:email@example.com
Hashtags: everest base camp trek indiahikes, mount everest trekking package from indiaeverest base camp trek 2018,everest base camp trek difficulty level,everest base camp trek quora ,everest trek cost with Package everest trek cost indian rupees ,everest base camp trek best time of year 2019,