13 Days Everest Base Camp Trek
Looking to trek the Everest Base Camp Trek some time end January, February March April and May 2021/2022. Dates are rather fixed for me (Email.:firstname.lastname@example.org) due to the number of leave days I can play around with.
Just looking for someone to join the trek. I don’t mind trekking together or doing it alone Open to suggestions.
Details Itinerary 2021/22
Day 01: Pick up from Kathmandu airport and trek preparations
Day 02: Kathmandu- Lukla & Trek to Fakding [2,610m/8561ft] – 4 hours walk.
Day 03: Fakding To Namche Bazaar [3,440m/11,283ft] 6 hours walks
Day 04: Rest day at Namche bazaar – hike around
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche [3,860m/12,661ft] 5 hours walks
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche [4360m/14,301ft]
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche [4,940m/16,203ft] – 6 hours walk
Day 08: Lobuche to Gorek Shep [5,181m/16,994ft] –Everest Base camp [5,364m/17,594ft] – Gorek Shep 7- 8 hours.
Day: 9: Gorekshep to Kala Patthar [5,545m/18,188ft]-Phiriche [4,280m]
Day 10: Pheriche to Namche [3,440m]
Day 11: Namche to Lukla (2,80m]
Day 12: Lukla to Kathmandu on morning flight.
Day 13: Final Departure to your own destination.
1. All Hotel airports transfer as per itinerary
2. Kathmandu Hotel two nights with breakfast and bed and breakfasts plan
3. Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to kathmandu flight tickets for clients & guide
4. Best available lodge and tea house accommodation during the trek
5. All foods- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trekking
6. Domestic flights and exit taxes
7. A trekking leader – well english speaking, experienced, knowledgeable .
8. All nesserary national park fees, permits and paper works (Everest national park permits and TIMS)
9. Entire administration and local taxes
Cost dose Not included
1. Nepal Visa fees on your airport arrival (You should bring accurate USD cash and two passport size picture)
2. personal expenses (Shopping, Laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, mineral water or boiled water, Phone calls, Hot shower etc)
3. Your Lunch and dinners in Kathmandu (This apply also early come back from trek then the fixed itinerary)
4. Extra night accommodation in kathmandu than above itinerary.
5. International fare/arrival taxes/departure taxes to and from Kathmandu
6. Tips for guides and Donations
7. Trip and rescue insurance
The total cost for above services will be $ 1099 per person
I hope you will receive above details with your best. Should you have further questions please do let me know at any time.
Looking forward to seeing you in Nepal.